Idiocy abounding:
Guy comes in, gets what he needs, wanders the entire garden center, then comes to the register and says, "It's very disappointing."
Like the true Weirdness Goddess I am, I say, "Oh? How so?"
His response: "It's disappointing you're not carrying the potting mixes and soils anymore."
WG: "What do you mean?"
Him: "The potting mixes and things to plant in. You don't have any of them anymore."
WG: "Yes, sir, we do. They're over thereby the fence. All those bags? Those are all the soils and potting mixes we carry. There are some there ...those purple bags are a potting mix."
Him: "Oh, wow. I need to go check those out!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple walks in and he says, "Marigolds."
WG: "We just got some in today. Let me see where they are.""Marigolds are on the cart, right there outside the gate."
She: "No, I want the flats."
WG: "I don't know that we have any left. We have the six packs right there. Just came in today."
He: "Humph. The [other large home improvement retailer] has marigolds."
(Keeping in mind that the nearest one of those is a good hour and a half drive--and at the price of gas!--and his asshole's tone implies that I am either lying, or deliberately keeping him from his stupid marigolds) I reply: "We sold out of a LOT of things over the weekend. Maybe the [other store mentioned above] hasn't been as busy as we have been."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, I ask, WHERE DO THEY FIND THEM AND WHY DO THEY KEEP SENDING THEM TO ME?
Guy comes in, gets what he needs, wanders the entire garden center, then comes to the register and says, "It's very disappointing."
Like the true Weirdness Goddess I am, I say, "Oh? How so?"
His response: "It's disappointing you're not carrying the potting mixes and soils anymore."
WG: "What do you mean?"
Him: "The potting mixes and things to plant in. You don't have any of them anymore."
WG: "Yes, sir, we do. They're over there
Him: "Oh, wow. I need to go check those out!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple walks in and he says, "Marigolds."
WG: "We just got some in today. Let me see where they are."
She: "No, I want the flats."
WG: "I don't know that we have any left. We have the six packs right there. Just came in today."
He: "Humph. The [other large home improvement retailer] has marigolds."
(Keeping in mind that the nearest one of those is a good hour and a half drive--and at the price of gas!--and his asshole's tone implies that I am either lying, or deliberately keeping him from his stupid marigolds) I reply: "We sold out of a LOT of things over the weekend. Maybe the [other store mentioned above] hasn't been as busy as we have been."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, I ask, WHERE DO THEY FIND THEM AND WHY DO THEY KEEP SENDING THEM TO ME?
1 comment:
While we are on the subject...Can you tell me why my Marigolds aren't growing? I planted them in horrible dirt, and give them water occasionally...
mwahahahaha
Post a Comment