Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just a Thought

I'll keep this short and to the point:

Kappa Mikey, from Nickelodeon.

Beyond stupid, but also vulgar. I wonder how much is intentional, just to see how stupid Nick Studios are.

There are 2 characters whose names just make me want to go there just to bitch slap whoever decided this would be something that should be aired.

The word GUANO, for the record, sounds familiar for a reason. Correct me if I'm wrong, but GUANO is bat shit. That should be reason enough to have the scheduling exec at Nick Studios beaten to a bloody pulp.

BUT, then we hear Kappa Mikey looking for a character named GONAR. Sorry, but this seems very much like a barely consealed attempt to use the word GONAD on children's television.

I seriously think that the geniuses who devised this show should be *shit canned*--literally. Cover 'em in real GUANO and bounce them on their GONARs.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Yep, Guano is bat poop, and I agree about Gonar, that's the first thing I thought of. I haven't seen this show, but I'll watch out for it.