Older lady comes up to the register.
What's the price on the Blue Rug Junipers?
*It's easiest if you can bring the plant up to me, but I can TRY to look it up.* typey-typey
How much are they?
*begins reading list*
WHAT? I can't hear you!
*begins reading LOUDER*
Oh. Well, it's not those. I know what the smallest ones cost. They have prices. I want to know about the bigger ones.
*keeping in mind that currently, we have 3 sizes of pots and several KINDS of Juniper, I say: It depends on the size of the pot, and the KIND of juniper it is. If you can bring me up the ones you mean...*
I mean the big ones. JUNE-IH-PER. Blue Rug Juniper. They don't have prices on them. How much would they be?
*I need to scan the code on the plant.*
mutter, mutter, wander away
Later that same afternoon...
She's baaaaaaaa-aaaack. JOY! She has a cart with her, small, 1Gallon blue mat junipers, polar pansies and some kind of green stick like plant. NOT the bigger ones.
She says: The juniper blue rug. Big ones. How much are they? The tag also says
"Wilton" and "horizontal"
*typey-typey. Scan the list AGAIN. say: I'm sorry, ma'am, but none of my descriptions have either of those words in them. IF you can BRING me the size you want, I can scan it and tell you*
The prices aren't on the bigger ones. I just want to know the price on the bigger juniper blue rugs.
What's the price on the Blue Rug Junipers?
*It's easiest if you can bring the plant up to me, but I can TRY to look it up.* typey-typey
How much are they?
*begins reading list*
WHAT? I can't hear you!
*begins reading LOUDER*
Oh. Well, it's not those. I know what the smallest ones cost. They have prices. I want to know about the bigger ones.
*keeping in mind that currently, we have 3 sizes of pots and several KINDS of Juniper, I say: It depends on the size of the pot, and the KIND of juniper it is. If you can bring me up the ones you mean...*
I mean the big ones. JUNE-IH-PER. Blue Rug Juniper. They don't have prices on them. How much would they be?
*I need to scan the code on the plant.*
mutter, mutter, wander away
Later that same afternoon...
She's baaaaaaaa-aaaack. JOY! She has a cart with her, small, 1Gallon blue mat junipers, polar pansies and some kind of green stick like plant. NOT the bigger ones.
She says: The juniper blue rug. Big ones. How much are they? The tag also says
"Wilton" and "horizontal"
*typey-typey. Scan the list AGAIN. say: I'm sorry, ma'am, but none of my descriptions have either of those words in them. IF you can BRING me the size you want, I can scan it and tell you*
The prices aren't on the bigger ones. I just want to know the price on the bigger juniper blue rugs.
1 comment:
And it's such a shame that it's against the law to shake people.
Post a Comment