A man walks into the garden center and asks: How much are your trees.
*I just stare at him, open mouthed.*
You know, all your trees. The ones on sale.
*still catchin' flies...**snaps awake and says: Well, sir, the trees will ALL have prices on the tags that say how to plant them, or they will have a price on the sticker near the UPC.*
No. The ones ON SALE.
*The trees, if any, on sale, will be BEHIND the 1/2 off posters at this end of the back tables. ANY PLANTS BEHIND THOSE SIGNS (point to the signs) will be 1/2 off AT THE REGISTER. You have to tell the cashier they were from those tables.*
Seeing the "deer in the headlights look" in his eyes: *I don't know sir. The prices will be marked*
So, all of the trees are 1/2 off?
*No sir. ONLY the ones immediately behind the signs, or with yellow CLEARANCE stickers. The tropicals are the prices they ring up.*
She flipflops in....and barks at him: So, how much are they? Are they on sale?
He says: She doesn't know.
Yup. *I* am the dumb one here today
*I just stare at him, open mouthed.*
You know, all your trees. The ones on sale.
*still catchin' flies...**snaps awake and says: Well, sir, the trees will ALL have prices on the tags that say how to plant them, or they will have a price on the sticker near the UPC.*
No. The ones ON SALE.
*The trees, if any, on sale, will be BEHIND the 1/2 off posters at this end of the back tables. ANY PLANTS BEHIND THOSE SIGNS (point to the signs) will be 1/2 off AT THE REGISTER. You have to tell the cashier they were from those tables.*
Seeing the "deer in the headlights look" in his eyes: *I don't know sir. The prices will be marked*
So, all of the trees are 1/2 off?
*No sir. ONLY the ones immediately behind the signs, or with yellow CLEARANCE stickers. The tropicals are the prices they ring up.*
She flipflops in....and barks at him: So, how much are they? Are they on sale?
He says: She doesn't know.
Yup. *I* am the dumb one here today
1 comment:
Oh geez. Like he even asked a decent question!
Post a Comment