What do you do when you finally realize why someone seems familiar to you--coupled with a "gut instinct" that you do not like him?
First, let me say that the guy is a pusbag. He is a jerk--he deliberately goes about his life looking to find fault in others, usually in hopes of making himself look good. He does this by standing around, watching others in a heavy breathing, non-sexual way. He then critiques their work--whether or not he has his own work to do is beside the point.
He's annoying and short of saying he smells bad, I have to say he's one slimy back-stabbing a-hole.
He is also the Penguin incarnate.
Of course, once I mention this, everyone who knows him agrees, that yes, indeed, he does look like the Penguin. Mostly, he reminds me of the the personality of the '60's Batman series Penguin with the looks of the movie Penguin--except that he has shorter, cleaner hair and no visible flippers.
He is the Penguin. And my boss has been seredipidiously (if that's a word) voted as Batman. If that's not funny enough, my boss has no resemblance to any Batman I've ever seen. But, I have to admit, when thinking on my co-worker the Penguin, my boss is the only option for Batman.
My boss is also not currently speaking to me--he has rejected his superpowers and refuses to discuss the menace that is the Penguin.
I'm about to call the Commisioner and see if we can get him to answer the Batphone. If I can stop giggling long enough to dial.
First, let me say that the guy is a pusbag. He is a jerk--he deliberately goes about his life looking to find fault in others, usually in hopes of making himself look good. He does this by standing around, watching others in a heavy breathing, non-sexual way. He then critiques their work--whether or not he has his own work to do is beside the point.
He's annoying and short of saying he smells bad, I have to say he's one slimy back-stabbing a-hole.
He is also the Penguin incarnate.
Of course, once I mention this, everyone who knows him agrees, that yes, indeed, he does look like the Penguin. Mostly, he reminds me of the the personality of the '60's Batman series Penguin with the looks of the movie Penguin--except that he has shorter, cleaner hair and no visible flippers.
He is the Penguin. And my boss has been seredipidiously (if that's a word) voted as Batman. If that's not funny enough, my boss has no resemblance to any Batman I've ever seen. But, I have to admit, when thinking on my co-worker the Penguin, my boss is the only option for Batman.
My boss is also not currently speaking to me--he has rejected his superpowers and refuses to discuss the menace that is the Penguin.
I'm about to call the Commisioner and see if we can get him to answer the Batphone. If I can stop giggling long enough to dial.
1 comment:
U R A NUT!
Post a Comment