Thursday, July 13, 2006

"How I be my name"

The Howler has learned (is learning?) the Lord's Prayer.

When I first wanted to begin teaching it to her, she informed me, "No, Mommy. I'll freak out."

I countered with, "If you don't, I'll freak out."

She won with, "I'll freak out MORE."

But, for Daddy daddy daddy, she will learn it.

Are Fadder who art in heabeen how I be my name. Dye kingdom come I will be done. On earf as it is in heabeen. Gib us dis day are daily bread and forgib our sins as we forgib doze and lead us not into temptation but deliber us from ebil for because of duh power and the glory for ebber and ebber. Aymen.

Yes, folks, she can say "temptation" but can't say "thine"

2 comments:

daionara said...

CUTE!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Hahahaha!

Sounds like something Jordan woulds say, "I'll freak out!"