Well, it's Saturday.
We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Toad Smelly Clothes in the basement since last Sunday. He was asked again on Tuesday and on Thursday, his response was "I don't feel like it."
Of course, Thursday was a whole can of worms, so even with that not in play, his work clothes needed washed BEFORE he went to work on Sunday afternoon....and here we still are.
I'm debating whether or not I can allow him to put on dirty clothes to go to work.
Apparently, asking him to run the vacuum two times this week and having him put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher, on top of his having to put his own dirty dishes in the dishwasher every day is overworking him.
Every minute of every hour of every day. Too much work. I should be reported.
We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Toad Smelly Clothes in the basement since last Sunday. He was asked again on Tuesday and on Thursday, his response was "I don't feel like it."
Of course, Thursday was a whole can of worms, so even with that not in play, his work clothes needed washed BEFORE he went to work on Sunday afternoon....and here we still are.
I'm debating whether or not I can allow him to put on dirty clothes to go to work.
Apparently, asking him to run the vacuum two times this week and having him put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher, on top of his having to put his own dirty dishes in the dishwasher every day is overworking him.
Every minute of every hour of every day. Too much work. I should be reported.
No comments:
Post a Comment