I love that people think I'm out to get them. Really. I do.
I don't even know some of these people--they are online in forums, and all I have to do it show up and post, and VIOLA! I'm stalking, harassing, and abusing them; I'm unbalanced, need arrested....
It's pathetic.
I don't mince words. I don't make excuses. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong and I'll acknowledge it. But please, don't ever think that you, online person/acquaintence, matter enough to me that I will deliberately try to make you miserable. I don't care about you enough to expend the energy...get over yourself.
I'm not a huggy-kissy kind of person. I'm not going to coddle you in your misery and victimhood. I don't expect others to do that for me. If you post on a forum, or come to me and ask me what I think, I'm going to tell you what I think. No big shocker there--don't act surprised.
Believe it or not, Whiners, it's a good thing. It means you know where you stand with me. If you don't like how you feel when I answer your question, it means you've got some soul-searching to do--don't just shoot off your mouth about how rude and mean I am. That just makes you more pathetic, and, it just may get you laughed at.
More often than not, those who whine about how mean I am are really annoying, cloying, manipulative and passive-aggressive. It's obscene.
Those interested in a Support Group please go to your local dairy. They'll have the proper cheese to go with that whine.
I don't even know some of these people--they are online in forums, and all I have to do it show up and post, and VIOLA! I'm stalking, harassing, and abusing them; I'm unbalanced, need arrested....
It's pathetic.
I don't mince words. I don't make excuses. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong and I'll acknowledge it. But please, don't ever think that you, online person/acquaintence, matter enough to me that I will deliberately try to make you miserable. I don't care about you enough to expend the energy...get over yourself.
I'm not a huggy-kissy kind of person. I'm not going to coddle you in your misery and victimhood. I don't expect others to do that for me. If you post on a forum, or come to me and ask me what I think, I'm going to tell you what I think. No big shocker there--don't act surprised.
Believe it or not, Whiners, it's a good thing. It means you know where you stand with me. If you don't like how you feel when I answer your question, it means you've got some soul-searching to do--don't just shoot off your mouth about how rude and mean I am. That just makes you more pathetic, and, it just may get you laughed at.
More often than not, those who whine about how mean I am are really annoying, cloying, manipulative and passive-aggressive. It's obscene.
Those interested in a Support Group please go to your local dairy. They'll have the proper cheese to go with that whine.
1 comment:
Sniffle. Sniffle. Sob. Sob. Hysterical tears....And here I thought you liked me! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Post a Comment