Now, sometimes, you come across a person who just gets on your nerves. Just because he (or she) is on the planet.
There was one of these at work. His looks irritated me. His voice irritated me. Everything he had to say was irritating; if, God forbid, I had to talk to him, I was irritated beyond all words.
Notice the past tense verbs? There is justice in the world.
Keeping in mind that the King of Simpletons also works where I do, it's a stretch to find someone MORE stupid than the King. The King cannot take a hint; he cannot take a mack truck bearing down on him screaming, "Get the F* away from me!"--it's beyond his comprehension. The King is in his 20's with the mentality of a 14 year old.
The idiot this chapter is about though, is MORE irritating than the King. If you can imagine that. It's hard for me to wrap my head around it, but the idiot in question has actually made me appreciate the King.
Anyway, the Original Good for Nothing, as I have been calling him (they've since hired another Good for Nothing--he'll be a manager soon) has shown up in the mornings (at least one that I know of, there were probably more that he managed to hide) still drunk from last night's bender; he's jiggered numbers in inventory counts; he's generally unhelpful and just plain stupid; he's arrogant; he is, well, a total waste of the carbon he's based upon.
They promoted him. God help me, he's the inspiration for the previous rant about promotions.
He got shitcanned this week.
Why? After such a stellar preformance?
Because he got into an arguement with the King.
It gives me the giggles to think about the two idiots arguing, and ONE of them WINNING. It kills me! I wish someone had told me earlier--I would've had a happier day.
I think it's poetic justice to find that Idiot B gets fired because he's actually proven to be dumber than the King of Simpletons. Imagine! This has Maury Povich written all over it!
You get a job. You manage to keep the job while simultaneously irritating the snot out of every thinking being you come into contact with. You do everything wrong. You get promoted, while irritating the snot out of everyone AND while doing everything wrong. Then you get fired for getting into a battle of words and wit with someone who is arguably the stupidest person in the building.
I guess that last sentence was just proven wrong.
Snark.
There was one of these at work. His looks irritated me. His voice irritated me. Everything he had to say was irritating; if, God forbid, I had to talk to him, I was irritated beyond all words.
Notice the past tense verbs? There is justice in the world.
Keeping in mind that the King of Simpletons also works where I do, it's a stretch to find someone MORE stupid than the King. The King cannot take a hint; he cannot take a mack truck bearing down on him screaming, "Get the F* away from me!"--it's beyond his comprehension. The King is in his 20's with the mentality of a 14 year old.
The idiot this chapter is about though, is MORE irritating than the King. If you can imagine that. It's hard for me to wrap my head around it, but the idiot in question has actually made me appreciate the King.
Anyway, the Original Good for Nothing, as I have been calling him (they've since hired another Good for Nothing--he'll be a manager soon) has shown up in the mornings (at least one that I know of, there were probably more that he managed to hide) still drunk from last night's bender; he's jiggered numbers in inventory counts; he's generally unhelpful and just plain stupid; he's arrogant; he is, well, a total waste of the carbon he's based upon.
They promoted him. God help me, he's the inspiration for the previous rant about promotions.
He got shitcanned this week.
Why? After such a stellar preformance?
Because he got into an arguement with the King.
It gives me the giggles to think about the two idiots arguing, and ONE of them WINNING. It kills me! I wish someone had told me earlier--I would've had a happier day.
I think it's poetic justice to find that Idiot B gets fired because he's actually proven to be dumber than the King of Simpletons. Imagine! This has Maury Povich written all over it!
You get a job. You manage to keep the job while simultaneously irritating the snot out of every thinking being you come into contact with. You do everything wrong. You get promoted, while irritating the snot out of everyone AND while doing everything wrong. Then you get fired for getting into a battle of words and wit with someone who is arguably the stupidest person in the building.
I guess that last sentence was just proven wrong.
Snark.
2 comments:
well thank goodness he's gone. Now we just need to dispose of the King. OFF, Off, off with his...whatever it is.
Hahahaha!
Well good riddance...is there a higher up for the higher up? Maybe we should arrange a fight.
Post a Comment